Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Embodying classic Southern traits of timeless elegance and gracious service, this Charlotte spot offers versatile indoor and outdoor spaces and sweeping views of its lush surroundings.
- A sweet white wooden arbor overlooks the golf course, creating a lovely backdrop for your ceremony. Follow with cocktails and celebration in the Club's welcoming, light-filled reception spaces.
- The experienced staff knows just what it takes to pull of a flawless event. You can rest easy knowing things will run smoothly, and that they’ll be tailored to your style, budget, and preferences.
Video by Carolina Wedding Films.
The first five couples to book with us using Here Comes The Guide will have the 4-hour rental fee waived!
We can't wait to hear from you and get started planning your wedding here at Providence Country Club!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The wedding rental fee includes:
- 4-hour reception at the top of cocktail hour
- Decorative mirrors & gold or silver votives
- Butler passing from their devoted service staff
- Lap-length house linens in white, ivory, or black as well as a variety of cotton napkins colors with a designer fold
- Gold Chiavari chairs
- Cake cutting service
- Non-alcoholic beverage service
- Champagne toast
Each additional hour is $500.
- $1,700/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The ceremony fee includes:
- Rehearsal time the day before the ceremony
- 200 white padded chairs
- A water refreshment station
- Red oak arbor
- Two white pillars
- Indoor option in inclement weather
The Silver Package is $130/person and includes a plated dinner reception with a 4-hour open Silver Bar, an hors d'oeuvres display with three butler passed hors d'oeuvres, a colorful McConnell Salad with dinner rolls, and two entrée selections.
The Gold Package is $150/person and includes a plated dinner reception with a 4-hour open Gold Bar, an hors d'oeuvres display with five butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, a selection of salad, and three entrée choices.
The Platinum Package is $170/person and includes a stationed dinner reception with a 4-hour open Platinum Bar, with a choice of two hors d'oeuvres displays, five butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, a salad station, two dinner stations, and two action stations attended by a chef.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, 7am–11pm. Closed Sunday & Monday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
Send an email to Providence Country Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Providence Country Club.