Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on a lovely 40-acre plot in the Tryon Foothills, this family-run vineyard and winery boasts stunning vistas of rolling hills, vines, and the not-so-distant Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Choose your favorite spot to say "I do"—will it be near the pond, beside the vines, or in the cozy Chardonnay Room? Then follow with an intimate reception in the Chardonnay Room, or a larger soiree on the lush grounds.
- Your package includes use of their wood-fired oven and smoker, bride and groom quarters, a fire pit, rustic farm tables, and a generously-sized stage for your musicians.
Video by Autumn Shields Media.
Book your wedding the day of your tour and receive an extra night's stay in the Loft!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
- Type of event
- Rental of the Chardonnay Room from 7am–midnight
- Chairs, farm tables, buffet tables, and a music stage
- Two grills, a smoker, and a wood-fired oven
- Bridal suite & groom's room
- Honeymoon suite on the wedding night
- Add on an officiant for $150
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Wine must be provided by the venue; beer is BYO but must be served by in-house bartenders. The cost is $100/bartender, plus an 18% gratuity added to the cost of beverages served.
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Parker-Binns Vineyard & Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Parker-Binns Vineyard & Winery.