Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched right on at the water’s edge in beloved coastal destination Wrightsville, this restaurant is attached to the only wooden pier in the area. Beautifully refurbished in 2013, the historic structure extends 475 feet over the Atlantic, and now serves as a dreamy event space.
- You can say “I do” at the very end of the pier, as the waves crash below. Once you’re wed, there’s no need to leave this iconic spot—there’s a beautiful covered section of the pier for dinner and dancing, with an attached side deck offering more gorgeous views.
- Planning an off-season affair, but still craving an ocean view? The first floor Lumina Room and third floor Mira Mar loft are Oceanic’s indoor, intimate, coastal-chic spaces, and both offer oversized picture windows that let in natural light and stellar sea panoramas.
Video by KahunaDrew Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Oceanic at the Crystal Pier
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oceanic at the Crystal Pier.