Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the center of North Carolina, this farm is easily accessible from Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro, and Fayetteville. The expansive property is surrounded by rolling hills that make a gorgeous natural backdrop year-round.
- The climate-controlled barn provides rustic elegance in a comfortable setting. It features a private bride's room, a commercial prep kitchen, and chairs and tables. The nearby open grand pavilion gives you even more space for your cocktail hour or reception.
- A four-bedroom farmhouse is perfect for wedding party prep. The cozy two-story home, which boasts a gracious wraparound porch and is surrounded by a thick grove of trees, offers a lovely photo op as well. It's also available to rent overnight!
All-Inclusive Intimate Wedding Packages! See link in Pricing section for details.
Galloway Essential – starts at $6,325 for 25 guests
Includes a 6-hour rental of Oakland Farm, planning and coordination, personal florals and centerpieces, hair & makeup, officiant, cake or cupcakes, linen rentals, a DJ, and 6 hours of photography.
Chatham Celebration – starts at $13,000 for 50 guests
Includes a 10-hour rental of Oakland Farm, planning and coordination, personal florals, centerpieces, and ceremony backdrop, hair & makeup, officiant, cake or cupcakes, linen, china, and silverware rentals, a DJ, 8 hours of photography, catered meal and appetizers, and beer & wine served from wooden bar or wintage trailer.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- On-site venue manager for the entirety of your event
- Rental of the barn, pavilion, wedding party suites, and on-site parking
- Table and chair set-up and breakdown, trash, and cleaning
- Rounds, banquet, and cocktail tables, and wooden and white padded chairs
- Pre-strung market lights in barn and pavilion
- Wooden arbor or cross for indoor or outdoor ceremony
- (2) vintage wine barrels and (1) copper + wood rolling bar
- One-hour rehearsal 1-2 days prior to your event
- Access to venue for unlimited walkthroughs with vendors, friends, and family
- And more!
Single day rentals
$2,500 (weekdays) | $5,000 (Friday & Sunday) | $6,500 (Saturday)
Overnight rentals (includes overnight lodging for 10 in the Farmhouse)
$7,500 (10am Saturday– 1pm Sunday)
$8,500 (10am Friday– 11pm Saturday)
$9,500 (10am Friday–1pm Sunday)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oakland Farm.