Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The largest of its kind in the southeast, this fantastic museum features sleek, stylish event spaces with a host of unique exhibits and backdrops. Relish in awesome views of downtown Raleigh as you explore unique collections of some of the South’s greatest natural treasures.
- Your space options are incredibly cool. A few of our favorite choices: Nature Explorer’s Hall, with its 20-foot waterfall cascading down a mountainside, a coastal environment with live seahorses and a sandy beach, and a spacious third-floor hall with a glass-domed ceiling and 110-million year-old Acrocanthosaurus dinosaur specimen.
- Additional helpful amenities include top-notch A/V capabilities, security services, and fun educational programming to delight and inform your guests. Best yet, your fee helps support the museum and includes a complimentary one-year membership!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Nature Exploration Center (NED) Rental Fees
- Rental of individual exhibition floors range $600–2,000, depending on the spaces reserved.
- Rental of multiple exhibition floors ranges $1,800–3,100 depending on the spaces reserved.
Nature Research Center (NRC) Rental Fees
- Rental of individual exhibition floors range $1,100–1,400, depending on the spaces reserved and time of day.
Rentals generally run 6–10pm and include tables & chairs. Museum membership is required to rent the museum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Exclusive catering provided by Rocky Top Catering
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.