North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences 11 West Jones Street • Raleigh • North Carolina 27601
We'd love it if you would mention that you found North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The largest of its kind in the southeast, this fantastic museum features sleek, stylish event spaces with a host of unique exhibits and backdrops. Relish in awesome views of downtown Raleigh as you explore unique collections of some of the South’s greatest natural treasures.
- Your space options are incredibly cool. A few of our favorite choices: Nature Explorer’s Hall, with its 20-foot waterfall cascading down a mountainside, a coastal environment with live seahorses and a sandy beach, and a spacious third-floor hall with a glass-domed ceiling and 110-million year-old Acrocanthosaurus dinosaur specimen.
- Additional helpful amenities include top-notch A/V capabilities, security services, and fun educational programming to delight and inform your guests. Best yet, your fee helps support the museum and includes a complimentary one-year membership!
NCMNS Elopement Package
You and up to 10 guests can enjoy a VIP wedding celebration that includes
- 2-hour access to ceremony & reception venue
- Private admission to one floor of the Museum's permanent exhibits
- Custom, chef-prepared dining options, including your choice of 3 hors d'oeuvres, 1 grazing station, petite desserts, and wine & beer selections
- 1-year museum membership for the wedding couple
- Tables, linens, chairs, and disposable tableware
Starts at $1,650. Add-ons include a champagne toast, florals, access to additional floors, and more!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Nature Exploration Center (NED) Rental Fees
- Rental of individual exhibition floors range $600–2,000, depending on the spaces reserved.
- Rental of multiple exhibition floors ranges $1,800–3,100 depending on the spaces reserved.
Nature Research Center (NRC) Rental Fees
- Rental of individual exhibition floors range $1,100–1,400, depending on the spaces reserved and time of day.
Rentals generally run 6–10pm and include tables & chairs. Museum membership is required to rent the museum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Exclusive catering provided by Rocky Top Catering
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.
Thanks! Your email to North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Raleigh / Durham Wedding Venues