Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched on the banks of the Neuse River and offering incredible views of Pamlico Sound, this exclusive waterfront estate boasts an elegant, timeless style and venues that were designed from the ground up with weddings in mind.
- Exchange vows with a sweeping, unobstructed view of the water from the estate’s grand lawn. Follow with al fresco cocktails and games, then adjourn to the Pavilion—it’s fully climate-controlled and can be enclosed if desired, but when its sides are left open, you’re treated to a lovely panorama of the river and grounds.
- Their all-inclusive package makes planning a snap—it incorporates everything from basics, like catering, florals and DJ services, to fantastic extras, like overnight accommodations for the weekend and the help of an awesome day-of coordinator.
Have your intimate wedding at Neuse Breeze! Celebrate with up to 30 of your nearest and dearest at a fraction of the cost!
The Micro Wedding Package is $12,695 and includes:
- Wedding coordinator
- Flowers for the wedding couple & three attendants
- Ceremony side arch flowers & four aisle pieces
- Four floral table arrangements & candles
- 4-hour DJ for the ceremony & reception
- Hors d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour
- 3-hour reception dinner celebration catered by The Flame
- Table settings with a choice of chargers & flatware
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Custom 2-tier wedding cake
- Complete setup & teardown
- Two wedding attendants to assist guests
- Bartender & ice
- And more!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Weekend Wedding Packages are fully inclusive—the only elements you need to provide are a photographer, officiant, and alcohol!
Pricing for 125 guests is $27,385, adjustable by $80/person between 50 and 150 guests. It includes:
- Exclusive use of Neuse Breeze from 3pm Friday to 11am Sunday
- Overnight lodging for the wedding couple and up to 6 guests, including continental breakfast on Saturday
- Catering provided by The Flame, including reception dinner, rehearsal dinner, and bridal brunch with mimosas
- Full service planning & coordination
- DJ for the ceremony and 5 hours of reception
- Florals, including personal florals for the couple, family, & bridal party, arch, aisle, and tables
- Custom wedding cake
- Fire pit with s'mores
- Tables, chairs, linens, place settings, and assorted décor
- All tax and gratuity
- And much more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Beach / Ocean
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Neuse Breeze
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Neuse Breeze.