Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite retreat, tucked on a serene, wooded peninsula over Lake Nantahala, is a destination wedding dream. Celebrate among the trees in the beautiful open-air pavilion, which is strung with twinkle lights and accented by natural wood furnishings. When it’s time to hit the hay, lodgings for up to 14 are only steps away—don’t miss the spectacular sunsets over the lake from the deck of the Fie Top Suite and nearby bungalows.
- The “Chapel in the Sky” provides jawdropping views for your intimate “I do”s. A short walk from the pavilion, perched 3,500 feet above the lake, the forest seems to magically open up to frame a panoramic vista of the sparkling blue water and Smoky Mountains beyond. Whether beneath a bright summer sky or among the turning leaves of autumn, it’s a truly magnificent backdrop for your vows.
- Celebrate all day and all night…all weekend long. Cozy up with your sweetie in the oversized honeymoon suite, explore the surrounding trails and lake, or enjoy joyous meals with your nearest and dearest in the modern kitchen + dining room. And, with no mandatory end times or noise restrictions, your celebration can continue as long as you like.
Video by Mike Waller, Scotch & Waller Photography.
Video by Jennifer Allen.
Video by Grizzly Media.
Video by Fesiuk Films.
Video by Jody Hafey.
$1,000 off remaining weekday weddings in 2023!This offer is valid on new bookings only.
Microweddings for up to 30 guests range from $4,500-5,000 for a 3-, or 4-day event, and include lodging for 6, a dressing salon and “cave” for getting ready, indoor reception space with seating, Chapel in the Sky/Covered Chapel (rain plan), and red mahogany chairs for the ceremony.
Elopements (get ready plus ceremony only) for 5–30 guests range $550–750 and include the Get-Ready Salon before the ceremony only, Chapel in the Sky/Covered Chapel (rain plan), and red mahogany chairs for the ceremony. Elopements may be held Sundays after 3pm, and Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays year-round.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Weekend Weddings for up to 115 guests include exclusive use of the venue, lodging, and all amenities.
3-day (Friday–Sunday) | $8,000-9,000
4-day (Thursday–Sunday) | $8,750–9,750
Weekday Weddings for up to 115 guests include exclusive use of the venue, lodging, and all amenities.
4-day | $7,750–8,750
3-day | $7,000–8,000
Included amenities: lodging for 6, dressing salon and "cave" for getting ready, wooden banquet tables, chandeliers, string lights, maple wood slab bar, dance floor, standard rentals, assorted décor, a generator, and more.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $25/person and up
Four on-site tiny houses may be reserved for an additional $140/night per house, with a 2-night minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 115.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nantahala Weddings & Events.