Magnolia House 204 Lawson Street • Hot Springs • North Carolina 28743
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Magnolia House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the charming Hot Springs valley, this historic estate home and its gorgeous grounds are the perfect option for an intimate destination wedding. In addition to the appeals of the lovely spot itself, you and your guests will be within easy reach of all the area’s favorite activities.
- Say "I do" under the beautiful walnut tree, then dine, dance, and revel in the expansive mountain views from the wonderful, open-sided pavilion or a spacious tent on the lawn. Photo ops abound, ranging from curated gardens to woodland paths to sunset vistas.
- Your wedding weekend includes a 3-night booking of the entire estate, which includes on-site accommodations for up to 20 loved ones, so you and your guests have time to relax and fully appreciate this special place. Plenty of additional lodging is available nearby, ensuring all your loved ones can be close at hand.
Limited dates in 2023 still available! Inquire for details.
Elopement Packages | start at $2,900
Includes everything in standard packages, with rental of the Magnolia House only for your 3-night stay.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $16,900/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- 3 nights's lodging for up to 20 guests
- Access to the complete house and grounds on the wedding day
- In-house event planning & coordination
- White pole tent with café lighting and outdoor covered pavilion
- Cross-back chairs, farm tables, and linens
- Catering kitchen access for your selected caterer
- Bar setup and bartender
- Wedding rehearsal and coordination
- Fresh garden flowers throughout the downstairs of the house
Weddings with up to 30 people | starting at $16,900
Weddings with up to 60 people | starting at $18,900
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Last week of April–first weekend of November. Elopements and microweddings available year-round.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Magnolia House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia House.
Thanks! Your email to Magnolia House is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Asheville / Mountains Wedding Venues