Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Stunning views abound at this family-run mountain vineyard. Just 25 minutes from downtown Asheville, the property boasts 360-degree Appalachian panoramas that are as beautiful in May as they are in October.
- Exchange vows with sweeping mountain vistas as your backdrop, whether you're under the lovely wooden pergola, steps from the vineyard, or beneath the elegant reception tent.
- They offer an all-inclusive package that is particularly generous, with fully customizable menus, a chandelier-laden reception tent, getting ready suites, and more!
Video by Misha.
Video by Corey Ramos.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Exclusive property access from noon–11pm (private to your event)
- Bride's Cottage with private restroom and groom's "getting ready" space
- LV staff member to greet guests upon arrival, with parking for up to 40 cars and a parking lot shuttle
- Ceremony location with pergola and classic white ceremony chairs, and 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Covered pavilion with mountain views and an audio system
- Overlook patio with a tasting room option (add-on) during cocktail hour
- Tented reception space (chandeliers and draping included), dining tables, natural wood padded chairs, setup & teardown, and use of warming kitchen by an approved caterer
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal time
- Longleaf representative onsite throughout event
- Use of LV gently loved decor items
- Invitation to couples' wine tasting event
Signature Package (up to 120 guests): $7,000
All-Inclusive Package (75–120 guests): $15,500–20,750
Includes all of the above, PLUS:
- Linens and standard rentals
- Choice of 3 appetizers followed by buffet or plated dinner
- Custom wedding cake
- 4 hours of bartending service
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
$$ • $$$
Beer and wine is "in-house"; liquor is BYO (NC Special Occasion Liquor Permit is required).
May through October, daily, noon–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds