Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked within 900 pristine "forever protected" acres on the banks of the Hickory Nut Creek, this dreamy retreat center is surrounded by lush forest, cascading waterfalls, and miles of beautiful hiking trails.
- Exchange vows on the shore of the creek, beside the tranquil pond, or by the stone ruins of the original farmhouse. Then, move inside to the rustic lodge for a reception wrapped in log cabin style. There's room outside for a tent, too, if you'd like to keep things totally al fresco.
- There are four rooms in the cozy lodge for overnight guests, as well as a lovely honeymoon cottage with a private deck overlooking a waterfall. During the day, you and your guests can explore the forest, or head into Asheville for the area's best food and entertainment.
Weddings with less than 40 people OR weddings held between November 15 and April 15 will receive a discount of $500!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 90.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Laughing Waters Retreat Center.