Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just twelve minutes north of Asheville, you'll find this hidden forest treasure—a 50 acre lush woodland resort, with over half a mile of peaceful river running through it, and a collection of ten restored 1950s campers!
- Host a large ceremony and celebration alongside the creek, beneath a canopy of walnut trees. Or, opt for a micro-wedding in the resort’s dreamy treehouse!
- Guests can rent one of the adorable campers for the weekend, and spend the days hiking, exploring Asheville, or simply lounging in one of the hammocks strung across the creek!
Video by Carolina Wedding Films.
Video by Charlene Pagano.
Video by Beautiful Life Films.
Video by Peak of The Mountain Productions.
Weekday Venue Rental $8,500 for your event space! Available Mon–Thurs 10am–10pm. Camper rentals are not required or included.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Treehouse Weddings can accommodate up to 20 guests and range $7,700–8,400. Package pricing varies based on day of the week and includes:
- Seating for 22 guests on the first level of the 2-story treehouse (25 ft off of the ground)
- Tables, chairs, glassware, flatware, and silverware
- Ground-level cocktail area with walnut tables
- Flowers grown on JuneBug property (when in season)
- Catering (choice or Low Country Boil or BBQ)
- Wedding Cake
- Natural vine chandelier for ceremony/reception area
- Fire pit for after ceremony and reception
- And more!
Walnut Cove Weddings can accommodate up to 160 guests and range $10,500–13,500. Package pricing varies based on day of the week and includes:
- Wedding arbor
- 60' x 60' double peek high top tension tent
- Tables and chairs
- Tented 900 square foot Brazilian walnut cocktail deck
- 2 eight foot farm tables
- Dance floor
- Parking for 100 cars
- 1953 Ford F500 working farm truck that doubles as a stage for a band
- Vintage playground including a merry-go-round, dome, slide, and swing set
- Large fire pit with wood provided
- 1960 Airstream clam shell dry bar that includes bartending service for up to 6 hours, ice, plastic cups, 1 1/2 hours of breakfast service for guests staying on-site for the morning-after event that would include coffee, bagels, scones, and yogurt (additional fee applies if breakfast includes tent campers)
- Day-of Coordination by Charlene Pagano, JuneBug Event Manager
- And more!
Note: rental of their fleet of 10 vintage campers (sleeps up to 30) may be required for $2,000; guests can be billed directly. Tent camping for additional overnight guests (up to 20) is included when renting the fleet. Contact the venue for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
In-house for Treehouse; BYO for Walnut Cove.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Resort / Spa
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except JuneBug Retro Resort.