Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled along the banks of the Swannanoa River, this lush farmland venue presents gorgeous panoramas of the Blue Ridge Mountains and scenic valley vistas. And it's all just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville!
- For an outstanding ceremony site, exchange vows in the Perennial Garden or at the Old Sycamore Tree. One is filled with colorful blooms and lush foliage while the other features a majestic giant sycamore surrounded by a bell tower, two ponds, and a green field. Both will make your vows even more memorable.
- Their huge Reception Tent feels like an interior courtyard, with a stamped concrete floor that looks like slate, dance floor, variety of lighting, ceiling fans, and room to create cozy conversation areas or lounges. The award-winning catering takes a farm-to-table approach and can be customized to your needs.
Video by Wildwood Media.
Video by Beautiful Life Films.
Video by Anorda Photography.
Video by Cuff and Veil Wedding Films.
Video by Beautiful Life Films.
Check out their fully-inclusive Intimate Weddings!
These sweet events for 20–49 guests feature everything that you'll find in standard packages, including catering, photography, florals, a horse & carriage, and more!
Available any non-Saturday date (or any date mid- to late-March and mid-November to mid-December).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
All-inclusive packages for 50–250 guests include:
- Ceremony arbor, chairs, setup, and an officiant
- Reception tent with elegant lighting, dance floor, heaters (if needed), tables, chairs, and décor
- Catered meal (dinner & dessert), nonalcoholic beverages, bar with bartender & ice, and standard rentals
- Florals (personals and centerpieces)
- Horse and carriage, golf cart and driver, fire pit and torches, DJ and sound systems, spacious changing suites, and MORE!
Saturday | $24,600–43,300
3-night on-site lodging for up to 52 guests is included.
Weekdays, Friday, & Sunday | $17,400–33,800
Lodging for up to 80 may be added for an additional fee, based on availability.
Intimate | $9,000–17,000
Intimate weddings for 25–49 people are available Sunday–Friday only, except for non-peak dates. Lodging may be added for an additional fee, based on availability.
Elopements | $1,600–2,500
Elopements for 2–20 people are available at 11am on weekends or any time Monday–Thursday. Add-ons for photography, cake, florals, lodging, and more may be available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hidden River Events.