Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a few miles outside of Asheville, you'll find this lovely private venue on 3½ acres of pristine countryside, where you can exchange vows beneath a handmade arbor with lush woodlands as your backdrop.
- Keep things entirely al fresco with a reception in the large, open-sided pavilion, with its exposed trusses, wooden picnic tables, and pretty surrounding lighting.
- There's a cute 1950s-style ballroom, too, with a raised stage, climate controls, and a spacious foyer just right for welcome cocktails.
Small, Short, & Sweet Wedding Package – $500
Up to 50 people | 2-hour outdoor rental | off-peak only
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
All rentals include:
- 6-hour rental of indoor or outdoor space
- On-site venue manager
- Lobby area & indoor restrooms
- Tables & chairs
- Additional time $250/hour
Small Party | Up to 50 guests | $1,500
Medium Party | Up to 100 guests | $1,750
Large Party | Up to 150 indoor or 250 outdoor | $1,900
Entire Property | indoor AND outdoor rental | $3,200
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, 6am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Heaven's Cloud Event Center.