Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A tranquil oasis within easy reach of all Asheville’s charms, this spot boasts lush Zen gardens, koi ponds, indoor and outdoor gathering spaces, and so many sweet surprises (we’re in love with the vintage Airstream trailer dressing lounge!)
- Wed inside the lovely rustic-chic chapel, or say “I do” outside beneath the shelter of the Asian-inspired Cascading Deck. Afterward, the party can flow throughout the gardens, where guests can gather around the cozy fire pit or sip a cocktail beside the raised koi ponds.
- They offer a broad range of affordable, personalized packages to suit celebrations of all styles and budgets, with generous inclusions and tons of great extras. Pop-up weddings and elopements are welcome, too.
Receive $1,000 OFF your package when you mention you found them on Here Comes the Guide!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Package chosen
The Zen Garden & Chapel Package ranges $9,700–12,700 and includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue for your rental time (3–6 hours)
- Two additional hours for wedding party access
- 1961 Airstream dressing lounge & additional dressing suite
- Officiant, ceremony chairs, and choice of arbor (florals are additional)
- Parking passes for the wedding party
- Fire pit with firewood & yard games
- Tables, chairs, vintage lounges, silverware, plates, glassware, and linens for the reception
- Day of coordinator, bartender, and staff member
- Free consultation, catering kitchen access, along with setup and cleanup
Pop-up Elopement Packages for 10–25 guests range $2,200–4,500 and include 1–2 total hours of event time. Pricing includes time for wedding party prep, ceremony with officiant, wedding consultation & filing of paperwork, and choice of rug.
Upgraded elopement packages may include an artisan cake, photography, bouquets & boutonnieres, champagne toast, enhanced décor, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Wine & beer packages are in-house; liquor is BYO with a permit required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Haiku Asheville
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Haiku Asheville.