Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Smoky Mountain resort is just as pretty as it gets—it's nestled in the Nantahala National Forest, perched at the edge of Fontana reservoir, and the views are simply breathtaking at any time of year.
- You have so many wonderful celebration options both indoors and out: including an al fresco pavilion with a spectacular view of the Smoky Mountains and cozy, warmly outfitted reception rooms... plus a top-notch events team to help you plan a flawless weekend.
- There are loads of fantastic lodging options both on-site and at surrounding properties. And with a private marina and more than 238 miles of shoreline, your guests will have no trouble finding adventure.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Ceremonies & receptions must be booked together.
See link below for additional details!
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is a $5,000 minimum spend for all weddings (including venue rental, food & beverage, equipment rentals, etc).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Fontana Village Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fontana Village Resort.