Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Smoky Mountain resort is just as pretty as it gets—it's nestled in the Nantahala National Forest, perched at the edge of Fontana reservoir, and the views are simply breathtaking at any time of year.
- You have so many wonderful celebration options both indoors and out: a sweet traditional chapel, reception rooms of all sizes, lawns, patios...plus a top-notch events team to help you plan a flawless weekend.
- There are loads of fantastic lodging options both on-site and at surrounding properties. And with a private marina and more than 238 miles of shoreline, your guests will have no trouble finding adventure.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fontana Village Resort.