Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic rhododendron farm-turned-luxurious "micro-resort" boasts sweeping lake and mountain views that are utterly gorgeous in all seasons. Located two miles from the lively town of Highlands, this exquisite retreat beautifully combines the serenity of the Appalachian landscape with its blossoming art and culinary scene.
- After exchanging vows beside the sparkling, tree-lined lake, retreat to an airy tent on the Lawn or to the upscale, Scandinavian-style barn for dining and dancing. Among the estate's 28 acres, you'll find no shortage of dreamy photo spots, including a lake, a babbling creek, shady pastures, and a collection of beautifully rustic log outbuildings.
- Let the upscale on-site cottages serve as your elegant home base, fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, designer-styled common areas, and a stylish, woodsy-inspired vibe, with plenty of space for up to 27 of your nearest and dearest. If you can bear to leave the property, the pristine village and its exceptional shops and restaurants are just 2 miles away.
Video by Goins Videography.
Elopement Package | $4,000+ for 25 guests
Available Monday–Thursday for up to 25 guests. Includes an officiant, personal florals, cake, and champagne toast!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $17,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Deluxe Day Rental
Includes 12-hour access to the property, customizable in-house food & beverage packages, tables and chairs, use of The Wren and The Kingfisher for wedding party prep, and more!
Ideal for destination couples, this package includes everything in the Deluxe Day Package, PLUS an officiant, DJ, florals, cake, table décor, and more! Available Monday–Thursday; additional fees apply to guest counts between 36 and 100, Friday/Sunday dates, and tenting.
Luxury Weekend Buyout
Includes everything in the Deluxe Day Rental for up to 200 guests, PLUS accommodations in The Wren and The Kingfisher for up to 16 people.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Customized in-house catering & bar is provided by Chef Santiago Guzzetti and Sommelier Crystal Palace.
Year-round, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Flat Mountain Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flat Mountain Farm.