Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on twelve spectacular acres, this historic Blue Ridge Mountain inn boasts eye-popping 360-degree views and charming rustic-chic architecture throughout its lodgings and venue spaces.
- We simply adore Honey Hill, the lush meadow space overlooking the gentle peak of Thompson Knob. Follow your ceremony here with a reception at the opposite end of the meadow, or move the party to the tented Vineyard Overlook.
- Up to 35 guests can be housed in the charming inn and sweet cabins dotting the property. And since it’s just fifteen minutes from the heart of Asheville, you’ll have plenty of great options for additional overnighters.
Elopements at Engadine Inn!
This package includes:
- Lodging in the Cherokee Cabin
- One dozen roses, delivered to your room or cabin prior to check-in
- One dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries delivered to your room or cabin prior to check-in
- Personal concierge services including recommendations for elopement service providers, assistance with marriage license filing, restaurant/attraction/activity recommendations, and reservations
- Non-exclusive use of the inn and/or grounds for ceremony and photography
Two nights |start at $4,500
Additional add-ons are available. Please inquire for more details!
Elopements must be pre-paid when booking and require a 60-day notice of cancellation for a refund. Date changes are considered cancellations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 25.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Engadine Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Engadine Inn.