Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a gorgeous mountainous getaway just a short drive from Asheville, with sweeping Blue Ridge Mountain views and a rustic, welcoming vibe.
- Host a grand, all-outdoor affair on the expansive grounds or an intimate celebration in the log cabin-inspired Lodge, with vows exchanged by the fireplace and a cozy dinner in the gracious dining room.
- Your rental includes weekend use of the full 76-acre property, including the sleeping quarters for up to 50 guests in the Lodge and the wonderful, A-frame Sunrise Cottage.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
The rental is a flat fee that varies depending on the time of year and includes:
- The entire 76-acre property with hiking trails, pond, and more for 2 nights
- Ceremony and reception sites
- Overnight accommodations in a lodge & cottage (12 rooms total)
- Amenities such as outdoor lighting, fire pits, picnic tables, hammocks, rocking chairs, etc.
- Unique settings for photos and events such as the Top Knoll,
Cherokee village, pioneer village, rustic barn, etc.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $12/person and up
The on-site chef can provide breakfast, lunch, dinner, and event catering.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Earthshine Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Earthshine Lodge.