Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked on over 90 acres of woodlands, meadows, and gardens, this secluded retreat boasts some of the most beautiful photo opportunities in the area (including frequent glimpses of local wildlife!)
- The upscale, industrial-inspired reception space brings the outside in, thanks to a wraparound patio, sparkling chandeliers, and glass garage-style doors that open onto the lush grounds.
- They offer several packages to match your needs and budget, and their offerings include access to the awesome Bridal Ready Room and Groomsmen’s Lounge.
All first responder/military/police receive a special benefit when booking (think discounts, add-ons, etc.—HCTG couples only!). Inquire for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The Maple Package starts at $6,500 and includes:
- Reception & ceremony site
- Transportation from parking to the ceremony site
- Chairs & tables
- Bride's Retreat & Groom's Lounge
- Wooden ceremony arch
- Use of game lawn & fire pit
The Willow Package starts at $7,500 and includes everything listed in the Maple Package PLUS:
- Ceremony refreshment station
- Centerpieces & choice of décor
- Two-night stay in The Cottage
- Two-night stay in The Bride's Retreat
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
April–June; September–November. Closed July–August; December–March.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Delaney Ridge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Delaney Ridge.