Childress Vineyards 1000 Childress Vineyards Road • Lexington • NC 27295
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Childress Vineyards on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sweeping vineyard and its stunning, Old World-inspired central building are the passion project of NASCAR team owner Richard Childress, who fell in love with the art of winemaking in his early racing days in California.
- Wed beneath the sweet gazebo, in the courtyard, or on the lush lawn, then follow with a reception in the Grand Pavilion. For your cocktail hour or an additional mingling spot, consider adding the Victory Lounge or pretty Winery Foyer.
- They offer several thoughtful packages to meed the needs of weddings large and small, with awesome perks like access to the elegant dressing suites, wine club memberships, and even a private-labeled wine just for you!
Daytime and weekday wedding have huge discounts!
- Daytime events (10am–3pm) are available for $3,000–8,000. Classic Package only.
- Monday–Thursday events start at $4,000 (Classic Package), $10,000 (Signature Package), and $17,500 (Luxe Package)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 5-hour event, plus access before & after for setup and breakdown
- Access to Bridal Suite and Vineyard Suite with attendants
- Round tables, banquet chairs, and ceremony chairs
- Ivory linens, napkins, china tableware, cutlery, and glassware
- Professional waitstaff and bartenders
- Complimentary food & wine tasting for four
- Convenient parking and security officer
Classic Package | $3,000–9,000
Semi-private event held during the day or evening. Choose two venue sites: Grand Pavilion, Back Lawn, Courtyard, or Gazebo.
Signature Package | $10,000–15,000
Private evening event with access to all venues.
Luxe Package | $17,500–22,500
Private evening event with access to all venues, PLUS 1-year wine club membership, mimosa bar in the dressing suite, 1 private label bottle, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
There is a minimum wine order.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Childress Vineyards.
Thanks! Your email to Childress Vineyards is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Charlotte Wedding Venues
> Winston-Salem Wedding Venues