Castle Ladyhawke 1698 Shook Cove Road • Tuckasegee • NC 28783
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Castle Ladyhawke on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This fairytale Scottish-inspired venue is western North Carolina's only fully functioning castle constructed from historically accurate Scottish architecture.
- Exchange vows on the aptly-named Mountain View Lawn, with its breathtaking alpine panorama, followed by a reception fit for royalty in the Great Hall.
- You can spend your wedding night in the dreamy castle itself, while your loved ones will be nestled right nearby at Bear Lake Reserve. The world-class resort boasts condos, villas, and standalone vacation homes. There are ample activities available for your guests to enjoy during their stay including golfing, hiking, boating, or kayaking - just to name a few.
Prime WEEKEND dates still available!
- Inclusive Wedding Packages | now available for up to 100 guests 7 days a week through May 2023. Available Sundays–Fridays through December 2023.
- You + Me in 2023 | Fridays and Sundays available in Summer & Fall 2023
March Booking Incentive: "Light up the night" - Up to $1,000 value!
Book your wedding by March 31, 2023 and receive a complimentary Radiance Package including string lights and a sparkler exit.
Discovery Tour of Castle Ladyhawke
If you are a destination couple and need a little more time to plan your tour, opt for the Wedding Discovery Tour! This allows you and your partner to stay at Castle Ladyhawke. On your 3-day, 2-night experience you and your partner will enjoy:
- Luxury mountain lodge accommodations
- Access to all resort amenities including the marina, lake club, tennis, golf, pickleball, hiking
- Private tour of Castle Ladyhawke
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Choice of 2 complimentary activities at Bear Lake Reserve (up to $250 value)
Best of all, if you sign your Castle wedding contract within 7 days of touring, the cost of your Discovery Tour will be applied as a credit toward your wedding! ($499 value)
Missed your chance to tour before requesting a contract? Simply sign your Castle Ladyhawke wedding contract within a week of its date of issue and you unlock the reward of a free inclusive Planning Tour package as described above, valid anytime up to 4 months before your wedding date.
Note: For all offers, some restrictions, fees, and taxes may apply. Subject to availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Custom Luxury Wedding Packages | $20,500++ for 50 guests
Available daily for up to 140 guests. Includes 12-hour venue access, customizable food & beverage packages, two private suites & one family suite for getting ready, tables, seating, venue staff, the ability to customize your vendor team, and more!
Inclusive Wedding Packages | $15,500++ for 35 guests
Available Sunday–Friday for up to 100 guests. Includes 8-hour venue access, food & beverage package with cake, day-of coordinator for included amenities, event staff, officiant, DJ, décor, and bouquet & boutonnière!
Effortless Elopement Packages | Starting at $4,000++
Available Monday–Thursday for up to 25 guests. Includes 3-hour exclusive venue access, an officiant, bouquet & boutonnière, cake, and champagne toast!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Various menu selections and specialty options are available.
A licensed bartender or mobile pour service is required if there is alcohol served.
Year-round, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Castle Ladyhawke.
Thanks! Your email to Castle Ladyhawke is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Asheville / Mountains Wedding Venues