Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A peaceful, secluded family farm just a half-hour from Charlotte, this nature-inspired venue has it all—sweeping meadows and pastures, wooded hideaways, a renovated barn, and a caring staff to help you craft a celebration tailored to you and your partner.
- You'll love the Wedding in the Woods ceremony site, with its canopy of shade trees, rustic arch that can be decorated or left au naturel, and hand-made benches for your guests. Follow with festivities in the barn, where partial open sides and an attached deck create an awesome indoor/outdoor feel.
- The adorable Farmhouse is available for overnight stays, as a home base for your day-of prep, or even as a charming option for an elopement or micro-wedding.
Farmhouse Elopements & Minimonies
Packages range $2,500–3,700 for up to 32 people and include:
- All-day venue access
- Choice of ceremony site
- Reception in the Farmhouse
- Tables & chairs
- Getting-ready rooms
- And more!
Overnight packages include accommodations for 10.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Ceremony-Only Packages range $1,000–2,800 for up to 100 people.
Includes: 2.5-hour venue access, a Wedding in the Woods ceremony with guest seating, an arch and welcome table.
The Lodge Package ranges $2,400–3,900 for up to 60 people.
Includes: 10-hour venue access, choice of ceremony site, reception in the Lodge, bridal suite, venue host & staff, tables & chairs, and more.
Carolina Barn Packages range $3,500–7,200 for up to 150 people.
Includes: 12-hour venue access, choice of ceremony site and 1-hour rehearsal, reception in the Barn or garden patio, bridal suite, venue host & staff, tables & chairs, and more.
The Barn converts easily from open air to temperature controlled.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Full service catering is required. Caterers outside of list are permitted upon approval.
No kegs allowed. Liquor requires a NC insured, permitted, licensed bartender.
Barn Package available Mid-March – Mid- November; Lodge Package available year-round (except Saturdays from April – November); Farmhouse Package available year-round.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Carolina Country Weddings and Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Carolina Country Weddings and Events.