Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely Elizabethtown vineyard is the ultimate getaway from busy city life, with lush grounds, a tranquil lake, friendly resident animals, and event venues that are at once whimsical and sophisticated.
- The amphitheater-style Landing extends out over the lake, and is an enchanting ceremony spot. Follow with a reception in the dramatic Gallery Ballroom, named for the priceless works of art that adorn its walls.
- Make yourself at home for the weekend in the romantic cottages, where you can snuggle up in a canopied king bed, or kick back in a rocking chair on your private waterfront deck.
As a thank you to our veterans and active military Cape Fear Vineyard offers a military discount with a military ID.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Standard packages for between 50 and 100 guests range $9,165–27,891.
Microweddings and elopements for between two and 30 guests range $1,234–5,102.
See the link below for details!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cape Fear Vineyard and Winery.