Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Host a beautiful ceremony, cocktail hour, or rehearsal dinner at their lush outdoor event area, which features a brick aisle, gorgeous white arbor, and a backdrop of greenery. In the spring flowers are in bloom here, and during autumn you can enjoy the gorgeous fall foliage.
- Receptions take place in the Clubhouse's elegant Grand Ballroom, with its warm, neutral color scheme and crystal chandeliers. It opens to a covered terrace, where guests can mingle over cocktails and enjoy views of the verdant golf course.
- Your customized package includes a menu tailored to your tastes, and you can opt for additional amenities like a Bridal Bootcamp with on-site personal trainers and a Groom's Golf Getaway. Plus, you and your fiancé get a complimentary Club Membership that lasts from the booking date to three months after your wedding—you're welcome to take fitness classes, go for a swim the pool, and dine in their restaurant.
The Intimate Wedding Package is $79/per person (60 or fewer guests) and includes:
- 4-hour venue rental (ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception)
- Hors d'oeuvres, served salad & entrée, and family-style dessert
- 3-hour beer & wine bar
- Gold Chiavari chairs, gold chargers, choice of linen, and dance floor
The Intimate Wedding Package is available on Friday or Sunday only. Please contact the venue for additional package offerings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brier Creek Country Club.