Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful hilltop Queen Anne B&B features a unique turret and inviting wraparound porch, as well as sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Swannanoa River Valley.
- Say "I do" in the shade of the romantic pergola, with the distant mountains as your backdrop. Then (depending on the size of your guest list), follow with a simple, elegant tea sandwich and canapé reception, or seated dinner beneath stars.
- Intimate weddings and elopements are their specialty. They offer unique packages just for your private or micro-wedding, with optional useful add-ons like in-room hair and makeup services.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,725/event and up
Elopement Packages start at $2,725
Deluxe Elopement Packages (up to 12 guests in addition to the couple) start at $3,525
Intimate Weddings (up to 20 guests in addition to the couple) $12,599
Packages can include:
- Wedding couple lodging for two nights in Deluxe Cottage
- Six hours of wedding photography with an online gallery for download
- Event coordinator
- Hors d'oeuvres & two-course menu
- Wedding cake
- Bouquet, boutonniere, and centerpieces
- And much more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 32.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Biltmore Village Inn.