Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A gorgeous property in the heart of the Catskills, this picture-perfect retreat has classic, timeless feels, but it’s been updated to offer all necessary modern amenities. Just 140 miles from NYC, it boasts great access to the area’s favorite seasonal destinations.
- The post-and-beam barn is just beautiful, with natural light streaming in through high-set cathedral windows. Among its many lovely features are a large stone fireplace, raw-edge wood bars, climate controls, and balconies both indoors and out, allowing a bird’s-eye view of both the festivities and the mountains.
- The historic Victorian mansion can sleep up to 28 guests in its twelve well-appointed bedrooms. Gather for breakfasts in the grand chef’s kitchen, burn away some stress in the gym, and spend evenings around the fire pit with a glass of local wine. There’s even a full-service spa available by appointment!
Multi-day discounts may be available. Please contact the venue for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes:
- Private dressing suite
- Farm tables & chairs for 150 (up to 300 for additional fee)
- Patio tables and communal tables
- Décor package
- A/C & heat
- Full bar
Overnight lodgings for 28 guests are available in the Victorian House, starting at $11,000 for weekend events (3-night, 4-day) with a $1,500 house manager fee for the weekend.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A license is required to have alcohol on the premises.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Windham Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Windham Manor.