Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 12th-floor venue boasts panoramic views of the Hudson River, the Empire State Building, and downtown Manhattan.
- Their menus are customized, and the culinary team will work with you to design an event that suits both your desires and your budget.
- Your own private entrance and two dedicated elevators with ushers help ensure that your guests make it to the party on time!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guests greeted on arrival with champagne, white wine, and sparkling water
- On-site ceremony
- Premium open bar
- Passed hors d'oeuvres, stations, and martini bar
- Plated dinner with choice of seasonal appetizers and entrées
- Custom-created wedding cake and assorted desserts on each table
- Servers, bartenders, maître d’, door person, and bathroom attendant
- Tables, chairs, linens, and standard rentals
- Valet parking is available for an additional $2,500
Guest minimums range 160–200 guests. Pricing does not include New York State sales tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Alternate Info: tribeca penthouse