Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's situated atop a private mountain, with 40 acres of beautiful grounds that boast romantic walkways, a waterfall, and breathtaking views of the Ramapo Valley.
- The hilltop gazebo is a lovely spot to exchange vows, followed by a reception in the classically elegant ballroom. Be sure to sneak away to snap some photos in the impressive shrine gardens.
- Your guests will delight in the menu, which showcases American Continental fare with a distinct Japanese flair.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $750/event and up
Price noted includes an extra hour of rental time.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, alcohol, open bar, valet parking, coatroom, bridal suites, champagne, wedding cake, table linens, and more.
Food & Beverage Minimum
The food & beverage minimum varies depending of time of the year and day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Views at Mt. Fuji.