The Skylark 200 West 39th Street , 30th Floor • New York • NY 10018
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Skylark on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can't beat this view: it's a cocktail lounge-style venue set thirty stories up, in the heart of Times Square South. From the floor-to-ceiling windows, you'll spy the Hudson River, Hudson Yards, Times Square, The Empire State Building, and virtually all of Midtown Manhattan.
- Multiple levels offer an array of inventive event spaces, from the expansive Skylark Room with its built-in bar and wall of windows, to the intimate Pool Room, where you'll find a custom billiard table that transforms into a full-sized dining table.
- When the weather is nice, you can head to the roof. Beautifully furnished and totally inviting, this is the ideal spot to sip one of their expert mixologist's artfully crafted cocktails.
Video by Pavel Shpak.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- $235/person and up
Packages include food and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Abigail Kirsch is the exclusive caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Skylark
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Skylark.
Thanks! Your email to The Skylark is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> NYC Wedding Venues
> Manhattan Wedding Venues