Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once the site of a thriving Shaker settlement, this beautiful property is now under the ownership of a family dedicated to unearthing its treasures and sharing them with the world through its museum, celebration venues, and lodgings.
- There are seven event sites across the lush grounds, allowing you to craft the day's flow exactly as you wish. We love the idea of ceremony at Deere Pond, with its graceful weeping willow, and a tented reception amid the romantic, stacked-stone Ruins.
- Accommodate up to eighteen overnight guests across three artfully restored buildings—The Stone House, Caretaker’s Cottage, and Smokehouse all feature double rooms and countless charming, vintage-inspired design touches.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Alcohol is allowed with a licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Ruins at Sassafras
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ruins at Sassafras.