Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The manor is charming: Restored hardwood floors, arched windows, and other Victorian architectural details reflect the historic beauty of this 19th-century country house. Its rooms—complete with baby grand piano—work perfectly for a small gathering or cocktail hour.
- It'll bring out the country girl in you: Have your ceremony outdoors in the park-like gardens, against a lovely backdrop of towering old maples. For a more a rustic setting, get hitched under the vaulted wood ceiling and wagon-wheel chandeliers of the barn next door. There's also plenty of room for a large sit-down dinner—or even a square dance!
- Getting here is a breeze: Located less than an hour from Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA, the site is easy to reach and lets you celebrate away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Plus, you can bring in your own vendors or choose from their list of recommended companies who already know the venue well.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Type of event
The rental fee for large events is $3,500, and includes full use of the Barn, Manor and grounds from noon–9pm on the day prior for setup/rehearsal, all day until 11pm on the event day, and from 7–11am the following day for cleanup.
Small wedding events are $75/hour for use of the Barn only and $50/hour for the Manor only. The hourly rate only applies Sunday–Thursday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
May–October, daily, 7am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The RED House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The RED House.
Thanks! Your email to The RED House is on its way!
Alternate Info: Western NY Chautauqua barn farm