Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The manor is charming: Restored hardwood floors, arched windows, and other Victorian architectural details reflect the historic beauty of this 19th-century mansion, which serves as your romantic getting ready space. Its rooms—complete with baby grand piano—also work perfectly for a small gathering or cocktail hour.
- It's the perfect blend of rustic and elegant: Have your ceremony outdoors in the park-like gardens, against a lovely backdrop of towering old maples. For a more a country-chic setting, get hitched under the vaulted wood ceiling and wagon-wheel chandeliers of the adjacent historic barn. There's also plenty of room for a large sit-down dinner—or even a square dance!
- Getting here is a breeze: Located less than an hour from Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA, the site is easy to reach and lets you celebrate away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Plus, you can bring in your own vendors or choose from their list of recommended companies who already know the venue well.
Take the easy path, simplify, and don't prolong your planning stress! Jump into a Spring or Summer wedding – only $2,950 in 2022!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
The rental fee includes access on Friday (noon–9pm), Saturday (7:30am–11pm), and a few hours Sunday morning for cleanup.
The rate for smaller Sunday events is $150/hour for the manor & barn and $75/hour for just the manor.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
May–October, daily, 7am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The RED House.
Thanks! Your email to The RED House is on its way!
Alternate Info: Western NY Chautauqua barn farm