Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its desirable Fifth Avenue address and stellar Midtown location, this historic hotel is an iconic Manhattan treasure. Guests can walk to Central Park, Rockefeller Center, shopping, restaurants, museums, and Broadway theatres, and return home to the comfort of plush, residence-style rooms and suites.
- You’ll swoon over the rooftop terrace at Salon De Ning, where you can wed by candlelight at the center of the glimmering cityscape. Smaller affairs also have a dreamy outdoor option: the 22nd-floor Sun Terrace, with its private, penthouse-inspired vibe. Inside, you’ll find the classically elegant Gramercy Room, and the intimate, light-filled Tribeca Room, which overlooks Fifth Avenue and 55th Street.
- Take an exclusive museum tour, cruise the harbor in a luxury yacht, or hone your culinary skills with a private baking class—these are just a few of the curated experiences offered through Peninsula Academy. This unique program is a wonderful way to round out a wedding weekend by treating your treasured guests (and yourselves!) to a bespoke taste of NYC.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Administrative Fee: 24%
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Peninsula New York
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Peninsula New York.