Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Event spaces recreate the feeling and spirit of late 19th-century New York. Old World décor and intricate details like rosettes, cornices and ceiling ornaments are featured in the Drawing Room and Library. The huge, oval-shaped Villard Ballroom evokes the history and elegance of the Gilded Age.
- Your guests will be treated to an unforgettable dining experience. You can choose from their delectable plated dinner menu or opt for unique stations that feature satay, exotic wild mushrooms and gourmet sliders with milkshakes.
- Spend your wedding night in an ultra-modern Tower Corner suite. You’ll appreciate the room’s cutting-edge comfort and fabulous panorama of the Manhattan skyline.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $325/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 425.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lotte New York Palace.
Thanks! Your email to Lotte New York Palace is on its way!
Alternate Info: midtown east