Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on 17 private acres overlooking the west settlement valley of Roxbury, this venue offers forever views of the high peaks of the Catskill Mountains. It also provides a festive, welcoming environment for couples of all gender identities/expressions and sexual orientations to tie the knot. Summer weddings are especially lovely here, with ideal temperatures day and night... and no bugs!
- The property comes with a completely updated 6-bedroom farmhouse as well as a pond, bonfire and camping areas, and numerous historic outbuildings including a sap house and heifer barn. Ceremonies take place on the front lawn of the farmhouse, in the upper meadow with mountain views, beside the delightful organic gardens and, for smaller weddings, under the willow tree.
- The charming barn—originally a dairy barn—has been re-imagined as a romantic, rustic, and elegant reception space. This soaring, two-story building features a stage, wood floor, and an adjacent courtyard strung with bistro lights for hosting your cocktail hour. Lush florals, with blooms sourced from the colorful on-site perennial flower and cutting gardens, add an extra-special touch.
** Complimentary Flowers—Sourced Right On Site!—Provide a Personal Touch **
Your rental fee includes flowers cut from the venue's certified flower farm, so no need for a florist!
Summer Mountain Weddings mean perfect temperatures day and night (important for bonfires under the stars), low humidity, and, best of all, NO BUGS! Inquire now to book your dream summer wedding.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $12,500/event and up
There is only one wedding scheduled per weekend. Venue rentals start at $12,500 and include:
- Exclusive use of the historic barn and grounds on the wedding day
- Use of the venue for a Friday welcome dinner and Sunday farewell brunch (catering is additional cost)
- Seasonally grown flowers from the on-site garden for table arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnières
- Day-of coordination
- Family-style reclaimed wood farm tables, vintage wooden chairs, handmade benches, and assorted vintage china
- Assorted props for decorations
- Fire pit with bonfire and Adironack chairs for roasting s'mores
- Lawn games, including horseshoes, badminton, and bocce ball
- String/market lights throughout and a sound system (technician is additional cost)
- Ample parking
There is a charge of $50/person for guest counts over 150.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 185.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Inn at West Settlement
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at West Settlement.