Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on 17 private acres overlooking the west settlement valley of Roxbury, this venue offers forever views of the high peaks of the Catskill Mountains. It also provides a festive, welcoming environment for couples of all gender identities/expressions and sexual orientations to tie the knot.
- The property comes with a completely updated 6-bedroom farmhouse as well as a swim pond, bonfire and camping areas, and numerous historic outbuildings including a sap house and heifer barn. Ceremonies take place on the front lawn of the farmhouse, in the meadow by the cutting gardens and, for smaller weddings, under the willow tree.
- The charming, barn—originally a stagecoach stop—has been re-imagined as a romantic, rustic, and elegant reception space. This soaring, two-story building features a stage, wood floor, and an adjacent courtyard strung with bistro lights for hosting your cocktail hour.
** Complimentary Flowers Provide a Personal Touch **
Your rental fee includes flowers cut from the venue's gardens, so no need for a florist!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,500/event and up
Venue rental packages start at $10,500 for 150 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 185.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at West Settlement.