Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This remarkably beautiful "castle" is perched on the shores of Lake George. The turn-of-the-century jewel harks back to a bygone era, but has been meticulously updated to provide every essential modern amenity.
- The waterfront North Pointe ceremony space offers unobstructed lake views, with the dramatic Adirondack Mountains in the distance. Follow your vows with a reception in the striking Grand Ballroom, where guests can step out onto the attached terrace to watch the sun set.
- Ten luxurious suites, which boast romantic details like period décor, fireplaces, canopied beds, and in-room spa tubs, let you stay over in style.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee is $1,500 for the courtyard or $2,300 for The North Pointe.
Wedding package pricing is for Saturday and includes the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at Erlowest.