The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point 674 Thayer Road • West Point • NY 10996
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• This beautiful and historic hotel sits on a hilltop in upstate New York and commands breathtaking views of the Hudson River and the Military Academy at West Point.
• The huge Grant Ballroom has 20-foot ceilings, wrought-iron chandeliers, and gargoyle architectural details.
• Old-world charm and grandeur disginguish the guest rooms, where your friends and family will enjoy the benefit of full-service luxury and comfort.
Video by Fantasy Flash Studios.
The Thayer New-Fashioned Wedding Package
Tie the knot the new-fashioned way overlooking the Hudson River on the grounds of the Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point! This intimate wedding package includes a private ceremony on the lawn overlooking the Hudson River, a bottle of champagne, a petite celebratory cake, complimentary Wi-Fi for streaming, and a complimentary overnight stay for your wedding night or your anniversary. Contact the venue for details.
Blushing Bride Brunch Special
A special package for couples who want to celebrate brunch-style! This $75/person package offers a beautiful buffet, choice of 2 action stations, and an elegant wedding cake, along with champagne & bloody marys. Taxes and service charges are additional.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremonies include chairs, a sound system and mic, and a backup room in case of inclement weather.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Butler-passed champagne greeting and hors d'oeuvres
- Vegetable crudités, cheese & cracker display, and Mediterranean mezze bar
- Choice of stations
- Plated or buffet dinner with appetizer, salad, and entrées with accompaniment
- Wedding cake
- 5-hour open bar, champagne toast, and wine with dinner
- Fresh-brewed coffee and assorted herbal tea
- Ivory table linens, votive candles, and table numbers
- Venue coordinator and maître d'
Boutique Weddings are also available. You and your guests (40–75 of your closest) can celebrate overlooking the Hudson River in a room that perfectly suits an intimate gathering. Book on a Friday or Sunday and receive a complimentary Popcorn-to-Go Farewell Station!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point.
Thanks! Your email to The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Upstate Wedding Venues
> Hudson Valley Wedding Venues