Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's got fabulous architecture: Originally a turn-of-the-century metal foundry, this thoroughly restored and renovated building features arched brick walls and a soaring, metal-beamed ceiling with a huge skylight. There's also a mezzanine in the main space that provides additional room for seating or mingling.
- The event spaces are quite versatile: Exchange vows in a brick-walled "greenhouse", as light pours in through the spectacular glass ceiling. Then serve cocktails on the elevated Terrace, where guests enjoy great views of the Manhattan skyline and Queensboro Bridge. Host your reception in the plant-filled Courtyard, which can be used al fresco or tented.
- You'll have the freedom to create: The Foundry provides a captivating backdrop for whatever style event you have in mind. And to realize your vision, you may choose your own caterer, rental company, etc., or use the venue's recommended vendors. Plus, their industrial kitchen has plenty of equipment and prep space—and it's included in the price of the rental.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Number of spaces rented (main space, courtyard, greenhouse, terrace, etc.).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, until 12:30am. Vendors may break down until 2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Foundry.
Thanks! Your email to The Foundry is on its way!
Alternate Info: foundary LIC L.i.c.