Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled between the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains, this elegant venue has recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation. The blend of Old World décor and modern technology will delight your guests—as will the butler-served champagne upon their arrival.
- The lovely gardens feature a white pergola for outdoor weddings, while the impressive Crystal and Imperial Ballrooms have an air of opulence with marble floors, glittering chandeliers, and expanses of glass.
- Their professional event team can orchestrate your celebration, from planning and catering to coordinating vendors. Amenities, like a private wedding suite, a cake from Deising's Bakery, and "take home table" with coffees and bottled water add a nice touch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $70/person and up
Pricing includes the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 9:30am–7pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Chateau.