The Briarcliff Manor 25 Studio Hill Road • Briarcliff Manor • New York 10510
The Briarcliff Manor
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Briarcliff Manor on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Originally the elegant country residence of a Wall Street Financier, this romantic 1902 mansion portrayed the famous "Tara" in the classic film Gone With The Wind. Today, it's found a new life hosting special events.
- Reception rooms offer stunning views of the tree-covered grounds and Hudson River through French doors, which can be opened to let in the breeze. Marble fireplaces and a wealth of crown molding add period touches, while the executive chef and in-house catering team provide Italian-focused cuisine.
- The bride's room is both pretty and relaxing, thanks to plush furnishings, a full-length gilded mirror, and abundant natural light flowing in.
Military and First Responder Discount! The Briarcliff Manor proudly supports the military and service community.
- Active Military duty receive up to 10% off of weddings
- First Responders (Police, Fire, Medical Personnel) & Retired Military receive up to 5% off of weddings
Exclusions apply and minimums are required. Must mention the promotion. Eligible for new bookings only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Alcohol is included
The administrative fee is 22%
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Briarcliff Manor.
Thanks! Your email to The Briarcliff Manor is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Hudson Valley Wedding Venues
> Westchester Wedding Venues