Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a quick hop across the Queensboro Bridge, this sleek, bright events venue consists of several rooftop and adjoining indoor spaces, all boasting incredible views of the NYC skyline.
- Host a grand affair in the industrial-chic Main Space and Terrace, or something more intimate in the Penthouse and Rooftop. The outdoor areas can be tented in the event of rain—consider a clear-walled style, so you won’t miss out on that panorama!
- Your rental period is a generous sixteen hours, and you’re able to bring in vendors of your choosing (with the exception of those for tenting and furnishings). You also have the option for a full-venue buyout, or to rent each space individually.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes 16-hour access (10am–2am).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Licensed caterers can serve alcohol with an SLA permit. If caterers do not have a liquor license they are required to use our exclusive bar service company TopNotch Events.
Year-round, daily, 10am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bordone Long Island City.