Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in a peaceful, idyllic spot in the Hudson Valley, nestled in a private section of a 300-acre working organic farm and equestrian center. It’s just a short drive from the town of Hudson, and an easy day trip from NYC.
- The barn itself is extraordinary. Originally built to house thoroughbred stallions, the space is now refurbished and well-equipped to host events. Its most charming elements have been retained, like giant sliding doors at each end, and paddocks with wrought-iron doors (consider using them for photo booths, a bar, or even overflow seating!).
- There’s a beautiful hilltop available for your ceremony or tented reception, with sweeping views of the Catskill Mountains in one direction, and the Berkshires in the other.
Golf cart rentals (with driver!) are $300 (up to 6 passengers) and last for your event duration.
Enjoy a fire pit for the evening (manned by a staff member) for $250.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $11,000/event and up
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and the time of year and includes:
- 2 dressing suites in the barn
- Tables & chairs for ceremony and reception
- Sail cloth tent for ceremony and cocktail hour (inclement weather option)
- Access to Liberty Farms Produce
Contact the venue for more details regarding pricing based on the time of year.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round and by appointment only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The BARN at Liberty Farms.