Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a towering, contemporary venue, set on the grounds of the New York World’s Fair. It overlooks Flushing Meadows Park and offers views of the city skyline and the iconic Unisphere globe.
- In the warmer months, you can exchange vows on the stunning rooftop patio. Keep the party here for an all-outdoor affair, or move into one of their indoor spaces, which feature a glass-walled penthouse and several exquisite ballrooms.
- Your rental package includes the use of plush dressing suites and dedicated attendants for both the bride and groom—they’ll ensure you’ve got everything you need for a fun, stress-free day.
Special Winter Pricing! 25% discount off package pricing! The event must be held before April 30, 2022. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
- $75/person and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Terrace On The Park.