Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the lovely Hudson River Valley on the former estate of Mark Twain, this stunning old home is perfect for weddings with a touch of history!
- The brick-and-stone terrace outside the Pavilion Room is surrounded by tall trees and a verdant lawn, making it a lovely location for exchanging vows al fresco.
- With its breathtaking cream-and-gold rotunda and grand spiral staircase, the foyer is tailor-made for photographs or your first entrance together as a married couple.
Video by Intrigue Studio.
Video by Majestic Creative.
Video by 15 Minutes of Frame.
Video by NST Pictures.
Video by MackeyPhoto.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $750/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental includes tables, chairs, china, drinks, and more.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $175/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 260.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tappan Hill Mansion.