Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ceremonies can be held in several pretty spots on this Catskills estate, including an open hilltop meadow looking out across the rolling valley that’s especially beautiful with the sun setting over the mountains. In-house planning services and day-of coordination ensures every detail of the day is perfectly tailored to you.
- Host your reception in the retired and renovated riding arena—the 8,000 square-foot barn has plenty of space for dinner and dancing, and your rental includes use of charming farm tables & chairs and access to the expansive décor barn, which is packed with useful items ranging from mirrors and signage to mobile bars.
- The large, comfortable farmhouse can accommodate up to 24 overnight guests. Two separate quarters of the house allow both wedding parties to prep in privacy, and a fully stocked eat-in kitchen and cozy living room offers plenty of space for your nearest and dearest. At the end of the big day, retreat to your private honeymoon cottage, which sits on the edge of the 30-acre property.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Stonewall Estate offers year-round tours, and is currently offering an immediate incentive to anyone booking in June–July 2023. Inquire now for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Overnight lodgings for 24 in the Estate Home from Friday–Sunday
- Hilltop ceremony site, set with chairs
- Reception Barn, set with farmtables and vineyard-style chairs
- Access to the 30-acre property for photos
- Bluestone patio with string lighting and lawn games
- Stone fire pit and bonfire areas
- Day-of coordination
- Ample parking with attendants
- And more!
Beverage packages range $30–45/person.
Dining packages range $55–90/person.
Packages are fully customizable.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Stonewall Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stonewall Estate.