Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The historic mountain lodge is nestled on 33 acres of pristine Catskills woodland. Built in the 1880s, this “Stick Style” mansion has an indoor gathering space for receptions, a deep wraparound porch that’s perfect for a cocktail hour or late-night mingling, and eight guest rooms.
- Outdoor celebrations can be held in several pretty spots around the grounds, including a meadow with a fire ring, picnic tables, and stage, and a cleared forest glade whose stone walls create a “cathedral in the woods.”
- An imaginative events team will help craft your wedding, and take care of all the details to bring it to life. They’ll arrange everything from signature cocktails to incredible feasts to fabulous entertainment—they can even plan fun group activities, like cooking, music, or movement classes.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Spillian, A Place to Revel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Spillian, A Place to Revel.