Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- From its breathtaking hilltop vantage point, this unique Ukrainian cultural center and resort provides unforgettable views of Shawangunk Ridge and the Catskills. Its historic grounds and buildings are filled with delightful Eastern European art and iconography.
- Your ceremony options include a forest glen, a secluded gazebo, and a stunning wooden chapel modeled after a traditional Orthodox church. Follow your vows with a celebration in the elegantly appointed banquet hall, outside beneath the covered pavilion, or on the festive Tiki Deck.
- Guests can stay overnight in the delightful stone-and-wood cottages. These 19th-century treasures boast plenty of sweet vintage detailing, and with the resort's pool, hiking trails, and sporting fields, there are more than enough activities to fill a whole wedding weekend.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $125/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
State tax is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Soyuzivka Heritage Center.