Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It has a wonderful Midtown West location. This neighborhood—at the heart of the Theater District and half a block from Times Square and Restaurant Row—is a playground for adults and families alike.
- Sony Hall is a historic jewel of a ballroom. Recently reopened and artfully refurbished, Manhattan’s hottest supper club of the 1930s is once again ready to host incredible events. Your wedding band can take the starburst-crowned stage that once held vaudeville revues, while your guests nestle in the plush, tufted banquettes and dance until the wee hours under the illuminated cathedral ceiling.
- Even intimate events exude vintage glam. The stylish Speakeasy, with its arched brick ceiling, feels like a Prohibition-era nightclub, while the first-floor Bar, with windows that look out onto the bustling Midtown streets, is the perfect spot for a late-night cocktail or morning-after brunch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $15,000/event and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Sony Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sony Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Sony Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: Theater District, Midtown West, Paramount Hotel and Diamond Horseshoe