Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- What could be more romantic than celebrating your wedding day on the water? Imagine floating in style down the Hudson River at sunset, taking in the dazzling New York City skyline. You can even have your ceremony performed by a nautical celebrant or a captain!
- The yachts are fabulous. With over 45 to choose from that hold 12 to 1,200 guests, you’ll be sure to find the one that best suits your needs. The sleek Royal Princess and Aqua Azul are perfect for the sophisticated couple, while the Festiva is the Hudson’s only convertible yacht, allowing guests to dance under the stars. The Majesty is simply majestic and the largest party boat in the United States! They also offer smaller luxury yachts, catamarans, sailboats and schooners for more intimate events.
- You’ll have smooth event sailing from start to finish. Your personal cruise consultant can help you with everything from photography and entertainment to florists and favors, and executive chefs will create first-class cuisine for your reception with food prepared fresh onboard right before the event takes place. Plus you can relax, knowing that the professionally trained (and uniformed!) Captain and marine crew, Maitre’d, bartenders and service staff are there to make your day flow seamlessly.
Looking for an outdoor wedding? Smooth Sailing Celebrations' floating rooftops offer a perfect way to stay safe and comply with government guidance while also enjoying stunning views of NY and NJ from the water. Available year-round, choose from 45 private event yachts, and dine, dance, mingle, sightsee, and celebrate on covered (so weather isn't a concern) and uncovered rooftop decks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
Packages include an open bar, cocktail hour, buffet or plated dining, wedding cake, tables, chairs, linens, china, silverware, glassware, captain and marine crew, maître d’, bartenders, and waitstaff.
Standard yacht fees apply (tax, marine crew fee, and dock fee).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 8am–4am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Smooth Sailing Celebrations.
Thanks! Your email to Smooth Sailing Celebrations is on its way!
Alternate Info: Hudson River