Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a quaint working farm nestled at the highest point in the county, with rolling pastures, over a dozen ponds and lakes, and dreamy Catskills vistas in every direction.
- Exchange vows beneath a custom-built birch arch at the water's edge, followed by cocktails in the Observatory, a cool outdoor bar set with sofas, whiskey-barrel hightops, and Adirondack chairs.
- Host your reception in the historic farmhouse, where you'll dine at rustic-chic barn tables beneath market lights and a "chandelier" made from a vintage rowboat.
Now open for tours every week!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Full weekend destination wedding or single day
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing. Tiered pricing options for the cocktail hour & reception, bar & beverage, rehearsal, and brunch are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
3 in-house catering packages are available (plated and buffet).
4 bar & beverage packages are available.
May–October, 10am–3am. No curfew or restrictions!
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Seven Ponds Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seven Ponds Farm.