Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a working, family-run orchard and cidery. Located on a hilltop overlooking the Delaware River, it offers beautiful Catskills views in every direction.
- Their three ceremony locations are gorgeous throughout the year. The Long Field is a short walk from the getting-ready house, which offers views of the Delaware River Valley. The Orchard overlooks a former seminary nestled at the bottom of the hill, has trees bursting with pink and white flowers in the spring, and in summer, over 60 colorful varieties of apples and pears stand out against deep green leaves. Perched atop it all is the Tasting Room and Tent Platform, with views of the Orchard and the valley below.
- Your weekend wedding experience includes a two-night stay in the charming Mountain House, use of the outdoor event tent and top-floor tasting room, a lovely ceremony arbor, tables & chairs, and, of course, a complimentary bottle of cider.
Special Offer: Off-season and weekday weddings (Mon–Thurs) are 20% off the peak-season prices! Off-season runs November–April.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
All wedding packages include a 2-night stay at the Mountain House & Cottage. Receptions are held inside the tasting room for intimate weddings of 100 guests or less; weddings with more than 100 guests are held in the reception tent. Micro wedding packages are available.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $70/person and up
The Tent Platform overlooks the Orchard and the Delaware River Valley. Sleeping accommodations for up to 50+ guests are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
The current indoor capacity is 100. The outdoor event tent can accommodate 250.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily. Peak season runs May–October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seminary Hill.